Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Enjoyin' My WHOLE Milk!



Also while I was in Birmingham I REALLY enjoyed my whole milk (Mommy is slowly weaning me from nursing). I just drank and drank it. Can you see it all over my mouth? I was a mess! After drinking all that milk Grandma had to give me a bath because I was soaked to the bone. I was super sticky! I got it in my hair too! I sometimes like to hold the cup upside down for fun and let it drip onto my head and face. Mommy doesn't think it's so funny anymore though!

AN UPDATE:

Unfortunately, this was the last positive experience I had with my milk. Since this day, I have refused to pursue anymore of the whole milk experience. Instead of gladly bringing it to my mouth to sip, I shove it off my seat to watch it spill all onto the floor. At least Emmett enjoys it. Mommy is hoping one day I will get past this difficult season.

0 comments: