Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Birthday Party



You've asked for it and now we've posted them...pictures from my first ever birthday party! It was a ladybug party. Here I am at the beginning of the party sporting my birthday hat, made by mom, as well as my birthday outfit. It says, "It's My Birthday" and of course is sporting a ladybug. I have a matching bib to go with it! It was quite the party. My family and a few close friends came out to help me celebrate! We have SO many pictures but just put up a few to give you a taste of this wonderful event! It was a special day and I will always remember it...well only because we'll have pictures and video of it..they say I won't remember much of this time in my life. Isn't that a shame?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The party looks like SO much fun! I really wish I could have been there!