Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cousins













A few weeks ago we made a special trip up to Grandmama's and Grandaddy's house to see my cousins Anabelle and Wyatt. It's not often we get to play "togedder" so while they were in town we took advantage of the opportunity. You see, they were waiting for their new baby "brudder" John Mark. Aunt Dani and Uncle Daniel were in Utah getting our new cousin...their new "brudder." While they waited for this new special fella, we kept them busy. Or shall I say, they kept us busy. Wyatt showed me how to use the special two seater swing. He also showed us all how he so adeptly can climb the slide. He and Anabelle also showed me how to play Candy Land. Grant, well he just watched. You know, he's not a big boy like I'm a big gurl. So he's not ready for such endeavors quite yet. Boy did we all have fun "togedder" though. Hopefully we can get up to Kentucky sometime and all play again...with John Mark this time!





0 comments: