Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch




A few weeks ago Mommy and Daddy took us to a local pumpkin patch. We met my friends, Hayden and Layne. Mommy and Daddy say this is the redneck version of the Roloff's Pumpkin Patch. You know, from Little People, Big World? I told Mommy I should be on that show, I'm a little person. She said, no, not so much. But anyhoo, Mommy likes the show. This was the best she and Daddy could do as far as recreating the Roloff experience for us. And it started off with a bang. Some of you may be wondering who that plasticky, creepy, fella is behind us. Well, he's the "Talking Chicken Man." He was the highlight of the trip for me. Though he scared me at first, I soon became drawn to him and his talking chicken friend. We visited him many a times during our short 1 1/2 hour stay at the pumpkin patch. So, I thought it only fitting to have our family take a picture with him and to use this picture as the beginning of our many pumpkin patch photos.

0 comments: