Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Out of Training

I'm officially out of training...

training wheels that is.

A few weeks ago I told Mommy I was ready.

And within two minutes, literally, I was riding by myself without training wheels.

PURE JOY.




What can I say? I'm a natural. Perhaps I'll be participating in the Tour De France. Who knows.



All I know is that ever since taking those wheels off, I haven't looked back. And I've yet to have a wreck. Probably because I wasn't looking back. It's always a good idea to keep your eyes looking ahead. Unless your mom is taking a picture of you, then give a quick smile and revert your eyes back to the road.



So watch out biking world and get used to seeing this view of me. I just don't think you'll be able to catch up with me.

Catch ya on the roads.

0 comments: