Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fancy Feet




Check these out! Today Grandma and Papa came by on their way to see Aunt Ashley in Statesboro. And just look at what they brought with them...these fabulous flip flops. Now, I've seen mommy wear something like these and I've always thought, "hmmm, I wonder how I would look in something like that?" Well, now I've got my very own pair. I made mommy get some close up shots and then a full body picture so you could see what they looked like with the whole outfit (forget the fact most of my outfit is covered up by the activity center). Unfortunately, I don't know how long I can wear flip flops and other sandals because I am afraid I am not going to have the most dainty of feet. I am afraid I have inherited my daddy's awkward toes...so mommy says. But I will definitely enjoy the sandals now, when most people think pretty much anything on a baby is cute.

0 comments: