Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tuckered Out


Well, did I ever have such a long day the other day. I couldn't get back to sleep after I got up at 2:00 from my nap. Mommy laid me back down at 4:30 and told me I needed to sleep for a short bit so I wouldn't be cranky. Well, I gave it a good shot at least but I just couldn't get to sleep in my crib. I got so excited about my mobile and my feet that I just couldn't simmer down. So mommy finally came in and got me and told me that I couldn't be cranky if I got up. I tried not to but now I know why I needed one more short nap. I got pretty fussy. But mommy was fixing dinner so I was on my own with this one. FINALLY I feel asleep in my swing for 15 minutes. It took the edge off. But I sure was ready for bed at 7! Next time I'll do better mom, I promise!

0 comments: