Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

MMM...MMMM....GOOD??


Don't be fooled by this picture. I am not the biggest fan of oatmeal cereal. I only agree to eat it because mommy puts a little bit of applesauce with it. She's afraid I am going to be a finicky eater. Not sure what that means..but it doesn't sound like she's thrilled about it. Most times I refuse to open my mouth. I just purse my lips together as if to say....there ain't no way you're putting THAT in my mouth. But then there are more pleasant times when I'm not so hard on mommy. She seems happy during those times. But because we're training in the Chub Olympics (by the way, are there any of you out there that have to train for this thing, if so let me know) I try to comply as I am learning the more I eat the more I gain. Let's hear it for the Chubs out there. I hope to one day be one of you!

0 comments: