Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My 6 Month Check-Up




Hey, you may be saying, these aren't pictures of Hannah's six month checkup! Well, you're right...mommy didn't take pictures at the doctor BUT there is a reason we chose these pictures. Mommy wanted to show what a happy girl I was today despite the fact I got two shots and some funny liquid down my throat. I am getting much better at handling those shots and we found out that at my nine month checkup I don't even have to get shots! Yahoo!!! Well, you may be wondering how the checkup went and how I did at the big weigh in. Well, it looks like we'll still be training for the Chub Olympics!! I weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs. 13 ounces! That's an eight ounce increase from last month...not stellar! I do feel pretty special that I stand alone in the weight percentile for six month babies (0 percentile for those of you who didn't catch that). But the doc said not to worry...I had made personal increase and am steadily moving up (apparently he showed mommy this detailed graph that showed this...hey...I feel pretty special..a graph all about and only about ME!). I think my length was 24 and 1/4 inches...that's in the 17th percentile. I am also a little behind developmentally with my reflexes so that means even MORE training with mom! Like I said yesterday, I have yet to roll over and sit up but it's really because I am just enjoying laying around and chilling out. But I guess I'll have to be more intentional with my playtime because I am worrying mommy a bit. Phew...this baby thing is more demanding than I thought. But we'll fill you in when I surprise you all with these moves I've been keeping under the radar these past two months. Just wait...you won't believe your eyes!!

0 comments: