Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Special Time with Grandma



Grandma and I had fun together today! She played more Patty Cake with me and I also showed her how I could "stand." She was real proud of me!! Now for those of you who may be curious....no I have not rolled over, sat up, or done any other sort of physical milestone. Hey, I'm just not in any hurry. I like to take things slowly and enjoy each stage I am in at the moment. Mommy does practice with me every day on rolling over and sitting up....but it just doesn't interest me...kind of like the whole bottle thing. I like to tell people that I march to the beat of a different drummer. But I am sure mommy will let you know when I do hit those milestones! Anyways...Grandma and I had a blast today...that was the point of this post!

0 comments: