Friday, August 03, 2007

And Now Into The Mouth



And after I get it successfully into my grasp...I head it straight for my mouth. Now, I'm not the BEST at releasing the puff into my mouth. That's still a little tricky. Probably 60% of the time it returns back out of my mouth with my hand....often stuck on my hand. But the other 40% of the time it stays in my mouth where I chew on it with my gums and two teeth. And then down the chute it goes (aka my esophagus...hey I may be a baby but I'm not stupid) and into my tummy.

Yummy, yummy!

0 comments: