Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A New Hat




Remember my other beloved pink hat...the one my Aunt Bethany gave me? Well, it's time I give it a break. It's been through a lot. The chlorine in the pool, the intense sun as well as an occassional drop of sunblock hasn't been to kind on it. Now it is quite stiff and spotted and worn. So a couple of weeks ago Grandma, mom, and I found this hat for just $0.99! Now, if it were up to me I would have just told mom to bypass the hat. It's starting to hinder me. But she said it was important in keeping the sun off of me. So we got and, just like mom always does, we had a photo shoot with me in the hat. You can probably tell I wasn't too thrilled. My facial expression in some of these shows it! But mom played a nasty trick on me by strapping it to my head with a chin strap! So no matter I much I pull and tug the hat remains on my head! We have more pictures of me in this new hat that I am sure mom will post soon. You see, the camera ran out of batteries so not all of my pictures got on...but they well. Oh but they will!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I just love your new hat you will have to let your new monkey wear it sometime and maybe your doll. I love you, Grandmama