Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Guess Who?




Guess who we got to see last week?? My Uncle Daniel, Aunt Dani, Wyatt, and Anabelle!! We don't get to see them much because they leave somewhere called Croatia. I'm not too sure where that is but it must be far because we only see them every once in awhile. In fact, I've just seen them twice in my whole life! They're great. I wish I could see them more. Anabelle and I will be good friends I think...maybe we can be penpals while she's way over in Croatia. We're really close in age. She can walk though. But I don't think she can write yet. Come to think of it, I can't either. Maybe our mommies can write our letters for us...we'll see. But she did gave me some good pointers on walking. She said I'm standing too far apart when I stand up. If I bring my legs in closer it would be easier for me to take a step. Thanks Anabelle! I'll be sure to put those pointers to good use. Here they are opening some of their Christmas gifts!

0 comments: