Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Easter





Can you believe Mommy forgot to get pictures of me and Gwant in our Easter outfits? She did. So, these are the only Easter pictures we have. Gwant and I woke up to find 4 baskets filled with goodies "downdares." Grandma and Papa brought out buckets (which I love) early for Mommy to give us later. And then, on top of that, Grandmama and Grandaddy came down after church and gave us some Easter goodies. Whoa! Mommy and Daddy got us instruments and The Jesus Storybook Bible. Mommy wants to have an Easter basket theme each year if she's creative enough to do so. This year's theme: Make a Joyful Noise (to Jesus that is). Mommy and Daddy have been telling me about Easter some...that it's about Jesus. That's the best I can get right now. But apparently there's more to it than that. I'm sure I'll learn. Until then, Gwant and I will use our new kazoo (which we don't know how to play yet), harmonica (we're both good at that..more pictures to come soon), tamborine/drum, a fish thing, and yes...EGG SHAKERS, to make a joyful noise to Jesus! We hope everyone had a great Easter!

0 comments: