Pages

Friday, May 01, 2009

Finally...on to Easter








We know we're creeping up on it being a month since Easter...but nonetheless...I had to show you some of our Easter pictures! Mommy let me dye these eggs. Boy was it fun! I liked playing in the colored water and seeing the eggs change color! Wow. And, then I enjoyed putting stickers on my eggs. I am modeling for you in one picture my wonderful work. I chose to put a soccer ball on my egg. That's because my Aunt Ashley is a soccer coach. And so, I love soccer. I even call my soccer balls a soccer game. I get a little confused. But I love soccer. Mommy thinks round two of her soccer life will begin soon if I keep this enthusiasm up. She had a good ten years free of attending soccer games. Now, that may be ending soon. She says she can see me now running down the field after the soccer ball. But, we're talking about Easter here so I'll get back to that.

0 comments: