Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's Eat!


Can you tell I'm saving some of my food for later? I've discovered a great way to stock up on food in case I get hungry later. I just push it up to the roof of my mouth and, voila, it sticks! This does pose a problem when I try to place more food into my mouth. I'm discovering my mouth can only hold so much food. And, eventually, much of it will come out if too much gets "stuck." These days, I no longer will accept my baby oatmeal or baby food. I mean, come on, I'm one now. That baby food stuff is so over! So now, I'm really making Mommy work. My new food loves: peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, yogurt, teddy grahams, applesauce, mac and cheese. Mommy is hoping my list will grow. She says I need more veggies. Why? I can't store those up in my mouth.

0 comments: