Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Birthday Photo Shoot












Apparently Hannah had to go through this as well when she had her birthdays. You see, on May 20th I'll be one. Yes, I'm aging fast. Mommy says that time has gone by even faster with me. When Hannah turned one she thought she was such a big girl. But with me she doesn't think one looks so big anymore (between you and me, I think she just doesn't want me to grow up so fast so she's telling herself I'm still a baby, but baby I'm definitely not). But, to celebrate she had to take some photos for my birthday invitation. Obviously I'm having a John Deere party. Why can't I just have a Grant Harman party? This is all a bit confusing. But this Saturday family and a couple of my buddies...Layne and Nolan....are coming to help me celebrate my first year of life. I can't wait. I hear there will be cake. And Hannah has already tried to pull out my birthday present. I know it's a Wheely Bug. I mean, come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out when Hannah pulls it out of the box and says, "Gwant, here's your beetle bug." But, I'll just pretend I don't have a clue what that white box with antennaes sticking out of it is in the dining room. It'll make Mommy happy.

1 comments:

Grandmama said...

Grant, we can't wait to come down to your Birthday Party. You are getting to be such a big boy and you just wait to see all your boy toys. It will be a great day.

Love you, Grandmama