Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yahoo!



A few weekends ago, we were bored. B-O-R-E-D, bored. Daddy was working and we were a little stir crazy. That's when Mommy came up with her brilliant idea. I didn't quite get it at first, but I would soon. All I knew was that a swimsuit and water was involved. I knew it had to be good. You see, for the past, oh, seven months, I've been talking about going to the "poo" (pool). But I kept hearing, no, you have to wait. It's not open. I got it, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to keep asking everyday. Eventually that pool would have to be open and Mommy's answer would be yes. So, I asked Mommy if we were going to the "poo." No, but she did mention a hose that sprays water. "Can I swim in the hose?" I asked. My vocabulary is always expanding, but it hadn't quite incorporated the word, hose. She tried to explain I couldn't swim in it, but I could play in it. It's worth a shot, I thought. So, here I am, excited with anticipation of the hose! And there's Grant, always my supportive "brudder."

0 comments: