Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't Mess with the Little Guy




I won. You should have seen the other guy. Or at least that's what I wish I could say. The story behind the face isn't quite as exciting. You see, Mommy and I were walking back from the park. It was cold. Mommy encouraged me to put my hands in my pockets. "It'll keep your hands warm," she says. And while my hands were toasty warm in my pockets, my face broke my fall as I ran to catch up with Mommy and Grant. That's right, toasty hands, bloody face. Next time I'll choose cold hands.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Ouch, Hannah!!! Poor thing. Makes you look real tough, tho, girl! I wouldn't mess with ya!

Mary said...

Ohh, poor Hannah! I can just imagine the cries and the drama! Poor, sweet girl! Hope she's feeling better!

Liz Brookshire said...

Poor Hannah! That top picture is so sad. Luckily those fat lips seem to heal pretty fast. Feel better Hannah!

Grandmama said...

Oh, my poor little Hannah. I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you heal real fast. I love you . Grandmama

Courtney said...

awe bless her heart! we have had our fair share of accidents, our little Savannah is quite the clutz! glad it wasn't too bad, it actually looks cute :)