Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Years












I know New Year's was officially 18 days ago but we can still celebrate, right? We had friends over New Year's Eve. Our friends Ada, Ellie, and Nolan all came to play, along with their mommies and daddies too. And then there was Baby Fites (didn't get his/her picture) who came along but he was in Mrs. Krist's belly. And, I suppose as we're naming not yet born babies, there was also baby John, Ada's brother. He'll be out any day as well. It was a blast. Daddy got us sparklers and we LOVED them. Even Grant, yes, Grant, held one. However, he did slightly burn his finger. Don't worry grandparents, it has healed tremendously well. I tell Grant, that when I was that age, there would be no way they would have stuck one of those in my hands. So, being the second has its benefits. Happy New Year!

0 comments: