Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Little Ballerina







I'm back. I know you missed me. What else have I been up to, you so eagerly ask? Well, this past Wednesday I started my ballet lessons from Miss Anna, a friend from church. I LOVE IT. I loved it so much that I didn't want to leave. I learned all sorts of things, like a pirouette and some other dancey word I can't pronounce quite right. Mommy doesn't know all the dance lingo so she's not much help when it comes to decoding my misunderstandings. I've also continued to use my tongue to help me perform to my full potential. Mommy is beginning to wonder if dancing will be my talent. . .apparently it's appropriate for basketball players to stick out their tongues when they perform but not so much for a ballerina. But it seems I lack the height to excel in basketball...however, I must say that my ball handling skills are quite sharp. For now, I'll stick to dancing, even if I do need a little pruning.

0 comments: