Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Mommy's Moment: Pregnancy Update

So, I lied. One more Mommy's Moment! I've been so busy lately trying to prepare for the baby that I haven't even had time to take fun pictures. Hopefully that will change soon! I went to the doctor today and we have scheduled an induction for next Thursday, the 14th. I'll go in Wednesday for Cervidil (however you spell that) and then Thursday will be D-Day. The doctor was pretty adamant that an induction was best. . .especially since babies can gain up to a pound a week at the end of pregnancy. So, I'm trusting her opinion and going for an induction. Now, if baby HAPPENS to come before then, I won't mind one bit! I am just thankful to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to see what this little squirt is. My hunch is still a girl. It's hard to believe next week we will officially be a family of five. Phew!

1 comments:

The Great Adventure said...

I'll be thinking about you! Hope the induction makes things move right along and helps you have a good delivery! Can't wait to hear what it is!