Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's About Time


I'm four and a half. I've done many things, including having held a raccoon. However, one thing I've never had done was my hair. That's right. Braids? What's that? You would think if I'd held a raccoon, then surely I'd had my hair braided before. Nope. I was missing out on something grand. Thankfully, Mommy gave in to her hair laziness and braided up some hair. Now, thankfully, she's perfected her technique since this picture was taken. Instead of a rubberband at the top of the braid she now only uses them at the bottom. It's more stylish. And I'm all about style.

2 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

Love the pigtails and the baked cheetos!

Mary said...

LOVE IT! I love braids so much...must come from watching too much Little House on the Prairie as a kid! She looks adorable!