Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Swagbucks


I'm sure most of you are probably happy my Swagbucks posts have slowed. And that's mainly because so have my points. But, they still are trickling through and I'm still stashing them away for the birthday/Christmas fund.

Thankfully, due to Target's amazing twice a year toy sale (75% off many toys) I've already purchased Hannah's birthday gifts. However, I needed a little something else for Kate's birthday in October. And, what does a third child REALLY need? Well, for Kate I thought she'd like her own baby doll that hasn't already been put through the ringer. So, I found Baby Stella. I've been saving my Amazon gift cards earned through Swagbucks to get her. And finally I have enough. So I just spent $0 and got Baby Stella.

Now, all my Amazon gift cards earned through Swagbucks and online surveys I can dedicate toward Christmas.

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, click on the button below. In a nutshell, you earn bucks every few times you search. In turn, you can trade the bucks in for gift cards and other items. As always, I go for the Amazon gift cards. It's a no brainer. You already search...why not earn a little something for it!

Search & Win

0 comments: