Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Me! (Three weeks ago)



Hi guys, it's me, Grant, just doin' what I do best...well...second best...sleeping. I think my BEST activity is crying right now. But, I'm getting better...so Mommy says. We're getting into a routine and I like that. I like it a lot. But these shots were taken before my routine. Not that that really matters at all in regards to these photos. Just thought I'd share. So anyways, what you see is what you get. Me sleeping and a sweet kiss from my big sister. She kisses me a lot still. However, you know what she's started doing (this is really kinda gross)? She's started to lick me on my head. Weird huh? I don't say anything. I don't want to get on her bad side. She is a lot bigger than me. So, I just let Mommy handle it for now.

0 comments: