Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh, the Irony!


Mommy wanted to capture the irony here. For all you English folks out there..we know...irony may not be the right word. . .kind of like that Alanis Morrisette song "Isn't it Ironic?" Actually, none of it was ironic..just unfortunate...or so Mommy says! But anyways we're going to use that word loosely here. For those of you who have been following my life through this blog..you know that I NEVER would take a bottle. Well, now I LOVE bottles! Can you tell? I pull out every one of those bottles Mommy bought for me and tried to get me to use long ago and now I just have a good ol' time with them. And there are SO MANY. There are kinds you drop baggies into, some that look like sippy cups, and some that look normal. Man, I can't get enough of um! Who would have thought I would fall in love with these bottles...and almost two years later from when I was SUPPOSED to love them! How ironic!

0 comments: