Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Southern Living at Home Proposal

Okay, so this has NOTHING to do with Hannah and Grant...well...in a sense it does...it helps with the diapers and formula! Some of you may know that I sell Southern Living at Home. I guess I should say I try to sell it! I haven't done too well these past several months. BUT, I wanted to try to get it moving again and have decided to target more online sales. Basically, you look through the catalog, find something you'd like for a wedding, Christmas, birthday, or a just for fun gift...and tell me to get it. I can now have it sent right to your door even if you live miles away. Although I do think it may be a little extra. Also, another great thing that is allowing me to do this is that they now have the catalog online. So all you have to do is go to the website to flip through the book. I'll post the link at the bottom of the email. So, with all of that said, let me give you a proposal:

I am looking for TEN women (first come, first serve) to commit to sell or buy $100 worth of products. This is actually VERY simple! In return, you get 40% in free products. . .due to our Double Hostess Month. So if you sell $100 you get $40 in free products. If you sell more, then you get more free stuff! For those of you who like to save money and get a deal..which is me...this really is a deal. I wouldn't put it on here if it wasn't. Also, the top three people who sell the most will get a half priced item and the top seller will get a free product. And as always there are customer specials.

I could tell you more but won't bore you with all of this. Just email me or leave a comment of this blog if you are even remotely interested. I need to know by Monday, the 11th. But, even if you don't want to do it this time. I'm going to do something like this again. Or even if you just want to buy something from the catalog...let me know and I'll get it for you and send it right to your door!

Link to view catalog: http://mag1.olivesoftware.com/ActiveMagazine/welcome/STLM/SouthernLivingatHome.asp

Okay, I promise I won't interrupt the blog again with this advertisement!!!

Thanks friends! and thanks so much for reading our blog! I'm glad to know SOMEBODY is reading it!!

Love,
Jess

0 comments: