Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Scavaging



As you'll read from the next post, grocery store days are CRAZY. And today, as you saw in the previous post...we got started a little late. By the time we finally got home from Walmart it was an hour and a half past my lunch time. So, needless to say, I was hungry. I knew Mommy was busy getting the cold groceries unloaded so I took it upon myself to get me some food. So, while Mommy had the fridge opened, I spotted my much loved "gapes" aka grapes. It was a perfect level for little ol' me. So I stepped right up and got me some. I enjoyed the frigid air as well. Do you know how hot it is these days? My face got red and I was sweaty just walking from Walmart to the car...granted we were parked A LONG WAYS AWAY thanks to spotting a special cart almost at the very end of the aisle!

0 comments: