Pages

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Eve












We're slowly getting our Christmas pictures up...we've finally made it to Christmas Eve. Daddy and I went to the Christmas Eve service at church while Mommy stayed home with a VERY SICK Grant. That explains his pretty disheveled and pitiful look. He got what I had and was one pitiful little fella. While we were at church, I got a candy cane. Daddy let me eat it on the way home. I think you can put two and two together to figure out my messy face and shirtless top half. Needless to say, I had to have a bath before we opened our Christmas Eve present. Grant and I wore our Christmas PJs Grandmama got for us. Then, thinking for Grant, I opened the gift so he wouldn't get too worn out. It was a fishing game...what I call the "fishey bolt." I love it! Grant, well, he didn't seem to care too much about it by that point in the day. But now he loves to pull out the fishies. I get a little frustrated with that and prefer to play with an adult. They are much less messy. All in all, it was a great night!

0 comments: