Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Doin' My Share








It seems Mommy needs some motivation when it comes to folding the laundry. So I thought I'd jump right in and help. It just seems that once I jumped right in, I wasn't too sure where to go from there. I'm not too coordinated with my hands yet. Hannah decided to give me a ball to entertain myself while I sat. It seems that she was in this scenario once long ago as well. Mommy still hasn't quite perfected her laundry skills I guess. After awhile, I got a little antsy and was ready to get out of this pile of clothes. When it was all said and done, I did help Mommy by riding in the hamper to Hannah's room. I was thankful for that. Usually I scream quite harshly when I'm left even for a moment in a room by myself. So, this helped in saving me the unnerving fear of abandonment that creeps through my body every time Mommy leaves. And it helped in saving Mommy from a headache that often appears after multiple shrieks escape my little body. All in all, it worked out well for everyone I think.

0 comments: