Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Present Time












Well, Christmas Day we had a full house. Grandmama and Grandaddy came, along with Ma Ma (my great grandma!). Uncle Tim and Aunt Bethany came down as well. After we had our Christmas brunch we got to open MORE presents! I sure am glad Aunt Bethany was there. She helped me open all of my presents. . .and I had a lot. I even tired and had to take a break. After some prompting, I put my game face back on to finish the job. Mommy had to help "baby G-man" open his gifts since he's just a novice. Poor guy, he looked a little confused while all of this was going on. But, back to me. I gave Uncle Tim and Aunt Bethany some love (which I love to do) after receiving their gift. So here I am, as I like to say, "just lovin' um." Oh and Grandmama and Grandaddy got me this great broom. I love me some sweepin' so now when Mommy is sweeping the floor I can help with my very own broom! Life is good.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Aww! We had so much fun! I especially enjoyed helping little Hanny open all her gifts. We need to come down and visit again soon! :)