Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

"He oinked at me."





You see, a couple of weeks ago Mommy, Grant, and I went to Noah's Ark with my friends Ada and Ellie and their mommies. It proved to be a somewhat crazy trip. We were all a little fussy. But Grant took the prize for the fussiest. I guess he didn't enjoy the smell (there was a lot of poo poo around). But, there was a silver lining in the midst of all that fuss. It was the piggie. Mommy, Grant, and I chased one piggie around. But they're fast fellas. . .don't let their cumbersome bodies fool you. We couldn't get him. . .and Mommy used to be a runner guys. That's how fast these suckers are. But, lo and behold, we spotted one unsuspecting fellow in the distance. So, Mommy pushed us ever so cautiously until we were right next to him. And do you know what that piggy did? "He oinked at me." Yes folks, he did. And I loved it. I loved it so much that two weeks later I'm still talking about how that piggy "oinked at me." I told him all about how I had a Piggy Party for my second birthday. He seemed really impressed that I would celebrate such an occassion piggy style. Mommy says next time we go I can pet him. And guess what? I think I even talked Mommy and Daddy into taking me tomorrow! Oh I hope he's there. I really want to pet that crazy guy.

0 comments: