Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made (even if I do laugh a little funny)

I have to remind myself that I am "fearfully and wondefully made." (Mommy and Hannah have been trying to memorize that verse from the Bible and it's been a life saver for me as I've contemplated my laugh) You see, they say I have a nerdy laugh. Yes, it's that laugh you hear on the video. I felt a little funny about having a nerdy laugh. But then, I remembered that I am "fearfully and wonderfully made." The Lord gave me that laugh. It's my laugh. It was thought up by God to put into my little body. So, I'm proud of that laugh, nerdy or not. And, if you listen closely to Hannah, she too seems to possess that same laugh. It seems my laugh comes out best while Hannah drives wrecklessly across the kitchen. Mommy is a little worried that this is a foreshadowing of our early driving days. Who knows? All I know is that if you put Hannah and me together, we have a fun time!

0 comments: