Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snowman








This is our snowman. Sometimes I was afraid of him, sometimes I wasn't. Mommy and I had big ambitions with this guy. He was going to be tall. He was going to be fat. He was going to be the best. Well, he wasn't any of those things when we finally finished with him. I gave up on him. But Mommy, she perservered. And finally, we had a finished product. I know, he's puny. But he's our snowman. I was so sad when I looked outside two days later only to find the snowman had to go see his mommy. Mommy said that maybe next winter he'll come visit us again. I sure hope so. Until then, I'll keep you in my memory snowman and in my conversations...I talk about you every day in hopes that one day you'll return to me.

Grant here...I didn't enjoy the snow. It was wet. It was cold. It wasn't any fun. I don't care if that snowman ever comes to visit us again. And that's all I have to say about that.

0 comments: