Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

9 Months (2 Weeks Ago)





Finally, here I am, two weeks ago, at 9 months (we'll eventually get to those snow pictures too). That's right folks, I'm 9 months...almost 10 now. What is my life as a 9 month old like? Well, it's great. I wake up around 7. I have a bottle then it's on to oatmeal. After that, Hannah and I play with Mommy in the den. Usually, I get tuckered out and am down for a nap for a couple of hours. Upon waking up, I enjoy another bottle and some yummy lunch with Mommy and Hanny. We sing songs while we eat (my favorite). Then we all play some more. Hanny and I go down for a nap in the early afternoon, only to wake up a couple of hours later. I am greeted again with another bottle and some more fun time...outside if the weather is nice! We play until dinner. Then, it's bathtime, Then bottle time. Then bed. That's my life as a 9-monther. I am crawling like a beast. I can pull up and cruise. And I have been known to stand on my own for a second, literally, before plummeting to the ground. I have two teeth. Another is about to emerge. I love the yellow CareBear, Funshine Bear, to my dad's regret. I am 18 lbs. 13 ounces. . .only in the 16th percentile for weight. But, I'm in the 66th percentile for height. We forget how tall I am at the moment. I'm above average tall though. That's all you need to know. I've had my share of falls over the last couple of weeks. I fell off the bed. I knocked our cd shelf over onto me. I left that with some marks on my face. And I tend to find myself drawn toward the electrical outlets. I think Mommy realizes I'm not as docile as Hannah. Although, I may be just as sensitive, if not more. I often cry when Mommy says a stern, no. My lip quivers and my chin draws up. Then, I can't hold it in any longer and I let out my wail. It's tough being a little guy. But, all in all, life is good for this 9 monther.

0 comments: