Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

Allie's Party
















So, we're officially a month behind in our pictures. May was a busy month for us. To kick it off, Mommy, Gwant, and I headed to Birmingham to celebrate Allie's fourth birthday! A few weeks before her party, I had talked to Allie on the phone to discover there would be "jumpy things" at her party. I was hooked. I talked and talked to Mommy about Allie's "jumpy things." Riding three hours in the car with a fussy Gwant was a sacrafice I willingly made so I could play on those "jumpy things." They were amazing. I've been on them once before but I wasn't walking yet. This was a whole new ballgame and Aunt Ashey was my coach. Since Mommy had her hands full with Gwant, Ashey took the lead and taught me the ropes. We went down the slide (several times), we jumped in the jumper (where I met my new friend Libby), and we played some hoops. Needless to say, after all that, I was hungry and thirsty! My needs were met with pizza and COKE! YUMMY. I ate two slices of pizza! And, can you believe it, after the pizza and coke, I had some cake! WOW! It was so much fun. I still talk about it and ask Mommy, "Can I go to Allie's pawty?" She says I have to wait another year.

0 comments: