Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Grandma's Park









While at Grandma's and Papa's house, we went to the park with the Sandersons. I got to "wide" in the wagon with "my cousin Allie." After eating out picnic lunch we were off to play. The boys enjoyed swinging while Allie and I played princesses. While Kyle taught me how to sing "Goin' Country" Allie schooled me in the art of princess playing. She was Aurora or as I say "Rarura" and she named me Cinderella. It was fantastic. In fact, I still play by myself. Although, it's a little confusing at times. Allie's direction would be much appreciated. I forget some of the princesses' names and I really don't remember any of the princes. But I'll learn.








All in all, we had a great time in Birmingham. I can't wait to go back again!

0 comments: