Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mad Skills





Having an older sister, I catch on to things pretty quickly. Or at least I like to think that. It may just be that Mommy is avoiding trivial bickering by letting me do things Hannah does. Let's take drinking out of a big boy (or girl) cup for example. I'm not quite sure when Hannah officially began drinking out of one but I know it hasn't been for too long. Now, check me out. I've got it down. And I'm only two (and a new two at that). Also, I overheard Mommy tell a friend they I've learned all my colors a lot faster than Hannah did. And, I even surprised Mommy by helping her count to ten the other day while playing hide and seek. Amazing huh? I guess this next little squirt will be a genius based on the combined knowledge Hanny and I will unknowingly pass down to him/her. We'll just have to see. Or it could just be that I'm a stinkin' genius.

0 comments: