Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Speechless




Speechless, right? I felt the same way when I saw this ensemble. I just had to put it on. When I wear it, I feel, well, fabulous. Put me on a runway and let me work it. When you've got it, you've got it and let's face it, I've got it. . .thanks to the fabulous designer who put such excellent patterns and colors together. Leopard print is oh so chic. And, hot pink faux fur, well....who can pass that up? I've got everything I need for weathering these harsh winter temperatures. Mittens, check. Shawl with extremely upright hood, check. Scarf with stuffed leopard head and tail, check. Braving the winter weather in style, SUPER check.

2 comments:

Mary said...

So chic!!! Love that girl!

LB said...

hilarious. It made me laugh when she walked into church on Sunday. I am sure she is so proud of that ensemble. I know that Ada would be.