Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

C is for Caterpillar












Thanks to Mommy's new laminator, school time is back in business. Last week we learned about the letter C. Again, thanks to Mommy's new laminator and Confessions of a Homeschooler blog, we had plenty to keep us busy. Grandmama got us the Dot-a-Dot markers which were perfect for our caterpillars. On this day we worked on sorting for one of our activities. This was Grant's favorite game. He called it the "medum" game. I guess he likes the medium ones since they are in the middle, just like him. We did all sorts of other fun activities like read Mommy's favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, as well as count caterpillars, lace caterpillars, write the letter C, and play a caterpillar dice game. My biggest success: by the end of the week I could put the numbers 1-10 in numerical order. My a small feat for some but a big feat for me. I really do like school time and am so glad we're back in business! We owe all our thanks to the laminator for getting Mommy in gear!

1 comments:

Mary said...

so cute! You are such a wonderful mommy-teacher !