Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mommy's Moment: A Christmas Challenge

Okay, so, Christmas is clearly a ways away. But today I had an idea. I am setting a goal to spend no more than $100 on my kids' Christmas. That is $33.33 per child. I'm a bit hesitant to make that goal. BUT, I want to TRY to do it. Money is tight these days. But thanks to programs like Swagbucks, Zulily, MyPoints, survey sites and a new site I just joined, EverSave...I can earn free money to put toward's my kids' Christmas. If you aren't a member yet of EverSave or MyPoints, sign up through me! Let me know and I'll send you an email! I'll get free money to put toward a purchase. If you aren't signed up with Zulily...click the link below. Every time someone signs up under me and makes a purchase, I'll get $15. And of course, the same goes for you when someone signs up under you! Here's the link:

http://www.zulily.com/invite/jharman454

As I make purchases for my children, I'll post what I spent and what I bought. I also have a few items in my gift closet that I purchased during the Target clearance sale back in January. I will include those prices (they're still on the box) as well if I decide to put those items under the tree.

So, I'm excited. Excited to see if I can do it. Excited to see the Lord's provision in creative ways. And it holds me accountable for making wise decisions regarding spending money toward our Christmas.

And of course, with this post I can't not put a button on for Swagbucks. I've earned over $500 in Amazon gift cards simply by searching the web with their search engine. So, if you're one of the few out there who have not jumped on the bandwagon..click the button below. For every 450 points you earn you can cash it in for a $5 Amazon gift card. And they've added lots of new gift cards too that you can earn. And, I'll earn your points along with you up to 1000!


Search & Win

So, Christmas Challenge 2011 is on! Anyone want to join me?

1 comments:

Mary said...

That's awesome Jess!!! If anyone can do it, it's you!! You do such a great job putting together good deals...I am excited for you, I will be cheerleading! :)