Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Body Movin'









Busy Bee. Yep, that's me. Now that I've gotten my roll on I've found a new love. Movement. I can't contain myself. My Bumbo sitting days are practically behind me. It keeps me from performing at my best. I've managed to roll my way halfway across the den. My goal: to make it all the way to the edge of the carpet. I hear hard floors aren't conducive to comfortable rolls. Besides rolling, I try my best to get my hands on anything around me. My favorite, the remote control. And if I do have to be contained, I prefer the jumpey, bouncing, contraption. It's the best for developing the athletic legs I need to progress in movement. I've heard Mommy say more than once that I may just be her most active baby. I'm proud. Perhaps this is the beginning of my Olympic career in gymnastics. They have floor exercise don't they? I think I'm well on my way to dominating the floor exercises.

0 comments: