Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

8 Months





It's the 14th. You know what that means. Today I am 8 months old. Hard to believe. But here I sit. 8 months.

For those of you curious as to how my charming good looks compare to those of my older sister, we've snagged a photo of Hannah on her 8 month birthday. And while it would have been awesome if I sported her same outfit on this special day, I couldn't. Let's face it, I'm a bit heftier than she at the ripe old age of 8 months. And so, I'm wearing a better fitted outfit. And while I may have more pounds at 8 months, Hannah had more hair. Jealous? Just a little.

As for my newest accomplishments, I'm sure they've all been well documented on here. But for those of you who have more pressing things to do in life who may have missed those posts, then here's a quick rundown of my recent lifetime acheivements:

- I roll.
- I sit up.
- I have two teeth-bottom
- I eat a lot.
- I am now officially sleeping through the night thanks to Baby
  Boot Camp
- I can drink out of a sippy cup
- I can tell some pretty funny jokes

There you have it. My life in a nutshell at 8 months.


And, for good measure...not wishing to leave anyone out...here's our little buddy Grant at 8 months old. It seems he and I have matching bottom teeth to sport in our pictures. He is a handsome little guy.

0 comments: