Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pirate Party




Ahoy thar Matey's.

I'm a "piwet." At least I was a "piwet."

For a couple of hours.

I guess when you're a boy and you turn three, you become pirate. It's like a rite of passage. . .you move from being a toddler to a boy. A pirate boy.

So to celebrate my coming of age...preschool age...we partied like pirates. We got hats, mustaches, eye patches, and lookers. . .telescopes?

Then, then there was hidden treasure.

So, my pirate friends and I used the clues to find the hidden treasure. . .full of gold coins.

And then there was my treasure chest cake. Apparently Mommy was going to chunk it but I insisted it be present at the party. And, since I'm the birthday boy, I get my way. At least in cake matters.




So, being a "piwet" is pretty darn awesome. At least when it's for your birthday.



Until next time...


1 comments:

Jess said...

What a fun party!!! I think the cake was awesome!!!