Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Every Day




Every Day....

I wake up to three happy, usually, kids

Every Day...

is usually unmomentous

Every Day...

is often momentous, momentous in the small things. Like my children's laughter. Their funny words. Their big hugs. Their "I love you's."

Every Day...

I'm tired.

Every Day...

I grumble at the mundane.

Every Day...

I empty the dishwasher...E.V.E.R.Y day

Every Day...

I make three meals and clean up another messy kitchen

Every Day...

I get to spend my time with three PRECIOUS gifts from the Lord

Every Day...

I need to be thankful for this "unmomentous," "mundane" life I wake up to each morning because I'm doing what I love and what the Lord has created me to do. Thank you Lord for this "EVERY DAY" life.


4 comments:

LB said...

Love the new look!

Isn't it true? This life @ home is so mundane and so extraordinary all at the same time!!!

Tiffany said...

What beautiful babies! I really enjoyed your post.
Visiting from the Five Minute Friday linkup.

Grandmama said...

I Love reading your 5 minute Friday's. I would love a copy of the pictures. You are so precious to me.

Courtney said...

I LOVE the up close face pics, precious! and your words are beautiful, it's certainly the daily "grind" that makes up a life, it's how we handle those "small" moments. thanks friend, always encouraged!