Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bookworm






Just in case you were wondering, I still enjoy a good book. I enjoy this book because there are babies' faces in it. I get a little concerned when I see faces that are upset, to which I say, "she okay?" to Mommy. Mommy then replies, "yes, she's okay." That makes me feel better. Mommy says I have a tender heart. I'm not too sure what that means. But she mentions it after I ask everybody in the room in they're okay. If they seem upset I'll go to them and say, "It's okay." Mommy says I'll make a great nurse one day if this compassionate heart is nourished. This past week Daddy has been home because he had surgery on a hernia. . .no not a hyena. I wanted to help Mommy help Daddy. I brought him his phone when he asked. I shared my blankey. And I asked a least 100 times if he was okay. Mommy and Daddy said he was fine..he just had a boo boo on his tummy. Perhaps I will be a nurse one day, along with being a soccer player and a track runner.

0 comments: