Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Overdue














Mommy said I was overdue for a photo shoot. So out came the camera. Here I am sporting my new green zebra corduoroys (thanks Grandma) and my umbrella shirt (thanks Aunt Bethany) while frolicing on the stairs. Now that I think about it, perhaps I shouldn't frolic on the stairs. It has been a place for disaster the past month or so. Me, Mommy, and Grandmama have all succumbed to its power, meaning we've all fallen down them. You could actually add Gant to the list as well because Mommy was holding him when she took a tumble. Thankfully, we've all walked away with just a few bumps and bruises and perhaps a bruised ego. We're all waiting to hear Daddy take a tumble. I try to help him avoid his fate by reminding him each time as he goes up, to "be careful Daddy." Well, I tell that to everyone. But I really need Daddy to be careful so he doesn't hurt himself even more. So anyways, perhaps this should be the last photo shoot on the stairs...at least for awhile anyways. I think the ground would be a much safer place!

0 comments: