Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mommy's Moment: Christmas Shopping



Thanks to Swagbucks I was able to start on a little Christmas shopping tonight. My goal is to get all of H's and G's Christmas gifts for free (or almost at least). I just bought these two items from Amazon...and paid NOTHING. The cd player is for one of my music lovers...Grant. He's taken a liking to pulling out Hannah's cd from her cd player in her room. He loves to dance and lights up when any music is on. So, I thought this would be a fun gift for him! And this Curious George game...is for my die hard Curious George fan. I saw this in a magazine and LOVED it. A walkie talkie comes with it and fun animal masks. In the middle of the game there is a part where you play hide and seek. It's gotten great reviews so I thought I'd get it for Hannah. Hopefully I can be done with Christmas shopping for them by the end of next month.

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, it's well worth it...and it's even more worth it when you get friends to sign up under you. Thanks to some of my loyal readers and friends (and family) I have been able to get double the points because when a friend under you searches, you earn their search points too! Swagbucks is a search engine just like Google, Yahoo, etc. It's just when you search with them, you earn points. Then, you trade those points in for cool prizes. Of course, our favorite is the $5 Amazon gift card. I've earned roughly $200 in Amazon gift cards. I'm so thankful for this unconventional way to help out our family financially. If you haven't signed up, click below to get started. It's so worth it!

Search & Win

0 comments: