Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

One Day...










One day, I'll look back on these pictures and ask Mommy these questions: Why do I have chocolate smudged about my face? Why didn't you clean it off? Why is my hair a mess? What's up with the purple boots and shorts? I liked sticks? I know this because I've heard my Mommy ask Grandma those same questions after watching a home video or looking at old pictures from when she was little. Mommy often wondered if Grandma ever combed her hair. It looked fine to me. Just like my hair, shoe choice, messy face, and choice in toys seems fine to me now. I just ate a tasty cookie. I've got my favorite shoes on. And I'm having so much fun rolling in the grass with my stick and my balloon that I have no time to worry about what my hair looks like. What's there to complain about? Life is good. One day I may ask Mommy why I look so embarrassing. But not today. Nope. Today, these pictures are practically perfect.

1 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

I agree Hannah! You look marvelous enjoying every minute of life!