Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Chick-fil-a Endorsement







Here I am endorsing two of my favorite things: Chick-Fil-A and balloons. Maybe I love Chick-Fil-A because I get a free balloon or perhaps I love balloons because they're at my favorite restaurant. I guess it will remain a mystery. But I know I love both. Don't worry, Mommy didn't leave the balloon in my bed during my nap (although I thought that would be an excellent idea). However, it was the first thing I wanted as soon as I woke up from what proved to be a really good nap. How do you know if it's been a really good nap? Check out the hair. So I will join my sister in excited squeals of delight as we enter this wonderland. I just don't think there is much else that can top the excitement of Chick-fil-a (and balloons or as I like to say "ba-oo.").

0 comments: